News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Huawei MediaPad T3 10 Tablet Review

Started by Redaktion, June 29, 2017, 19:48:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Fast - or not really? The Huawei MediaPad T3 10 impresses with a quite high processor performance for lower mid-range tablets, but can still not convince in terms of overall performance. How it manages to do this, you can find out in our test.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Huawei-MediaPad-T3-10-Tablet-Review.230578.0.html

Jame

Just ordered today (July 21st) one LTE + WiFi version from a Finnish webshop with quite reasonable price, 129 €.

Jan O.

Curious how it works out. Sounds like it could be OK for surfing and non-graphics intensive apps.

Jame

Installing apps to sd-card won't work. The feature has been disabled by the manufacturer.

Govla

It is successor of T1 10 model nothing to do with T2 10 pro model who is class above. Comparing T1 10 with T3 10 is right way to conclude what is better from predecessor. Similar is with Huawei 7 inch models.

John JOJ

Thank you for the indepth reveiw it saved me from making an impulse purchase of said tablet which at first glance looked to be idealy suited to my needs  i'm so pleased to have stumbled upon the reveiw followed by owners comments & shall be returning to get the low down on whatever next manages to capture my interest

Mohamed

Do any body know whether this tab support mhl and can be connected to Hdmi or not?

bareera

The Huawei Media Pad T3 10 impresses with a quite high processor performance.. In terms of performance, despite the throttling, this is sufficient to provide a clear advantage compared to the predecessor and also to most of the competing devices. :) :) :) :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview