News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy XCover 4 (SM-G390F) Smartphone Review

Started by Redaktion, June 19, 2017, 17:46:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Robust and stylish? Samsung wants to provide a smartphone that also survives in rough environments and radiates elegance at the same time. The handset is, in fact, robust and not too bulky. We checked whether its everyday suitability is just as impressive.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-XCover-4-SM-G390F-Smartphone-Review.229208.0.html

Andrea Cattolico

Thanks for the in-depth review!

It is very helpful to see this, I was thinking of replacing my Xcover3 but now I see that the Xcover4 has only minor improvements  ???
The earpiece is still faint then, and I can see that the main camera does struggle with both strong sunlight and low light.
Plus the amount of Ram and internal storage still leave a lot to desirre for.

Not really an upgrade then :-(

arno

This review says "handset supports NFC and USB OTG"; but all other sources I have found say that the the XCover4 does not have USB OTG. Could somebody verify with an actual device?

Alex82

IPS panel?
The panel is TFT!
http://www.samsung.com/uk/smartphones/galaxy-xcover4-g390f/

Colin Milne

I got issued one of these with a courier app installed. The only thing I can add to the review is that it is slow, very very slow. When I initiate any action on the courier app it takes between 7 and 30 seconds to respond so with up to 200 actions every day it costs me a lot of time. >:(

Friday Egbuonu

The software is very slow as it takes about 10 - 15 seconds to load and respond. I use a Samsung galaxy xcover 4.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview