News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

MacBooks finally see upgrade to Kaby Lake

Started by Redaktion, June 06, 2017, 04:30:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Apple has updated their MacBook and MacBook Pro lines of notebooks with Kaby Lake CPUs, optional 16GB of RAM for all models, and improved dedicated graphics for the 15-inch MacBook Pro. The base model MacBook Pro 13 also saw a price-drop to US$1299.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/MacBooks-finally-see-upgrade-to-Kaby-Lake.226118.0.html

Pietro

And here I thought they would wait for sure the upcoming Coffee Lake, 15W, quad core CPU. At the longest is gonna be in 2-4 month, and the performance increase would have been 30-40% from the 15W skylakes of the 13".
Again apple, I'm displeased by your timing' put a 9 month old CPU regarded as the most boring refresh ever just to have it again "obsolete" in less than a quarter.

Jeroen1000

I was looking forward to seeing 32 GB of RAM in the 15 inch Macbook pro. Or a real pro model with twoUSB 3.1 gen. 2 ports and NO touch bar but a bigger battery in return. But alas, I keep on waiting or a reason to upgrade.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview