News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Oukitel U16 Max Smartphone Review

Started by Redaktion, June 01, 2017, 23:04:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Chinese gold standard. The giant new smartphone from the Far East does not only try to impress with size and weight, but also the with features that are decent for the price of about 130 Euros (~$145). We ask ourselves where the Chinese took shortcuts this time.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Oukitel-U16-Max-Smartphone-Review.224880.0.html

Banvypr

AMAZING TEST guys. You have gone very deep on testing this out, really appreciate the time you took doing this.
Thank you very much!!  8)

Nick Lockett

I have had this phone for about 20 months and I absolutely love the phone. It is my 2nd line phone and therefore sits on my desk in a nice leather case, but in the last 2 weeks has started to show input faults. The top edge of the phone is no longer responsive meaning that keypad input is impossible (even in rotated mode).
Being a tech, I have the original build and have reinstalled and upgraded to confirm that that it is not software related, but alas it appears to be a hardware failure.
Still, should last more than 2 years
I will be replacing with another Oukitel phone.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview