News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Logitech Flow allows you to use one mouse with up to 3 PCs simultaneously

Started by Redaktion, June 01, 2017, 11:39:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Logitech has released its new "Flow" software as part of the Logitech Options suite. Flow allows a user to use a single compatible mouse to not only use one mouse across computers as if they were external monitors, but also copy and paste files and text.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Logitech-Flow-allows-you-to-use-one-mouse-with-up-to-3-PCs-simultaneously.224940.0.html

Liam

This sounds cool, I've always wanted to be able to use 2 mice on one computer though, for co-op mode in games on one system without sharing a keyboard. Similar, I wonder if it will ever come out in an operational state. Tried one program that did it but it didn't work too well.

E

Great concept except it doesn't work nearly as good as the marketing.. the flow from one computer to the next works intermittently and the cut/paste from one computer to the next doesn't work. I could have saved $$$ buying a regular mouse and keyboard.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview