News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Dell Precision 3520 (i7-7820HQ, M620M) Workstation Review

Started by Redaktion, May 28, 2017, 20:04:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Rough around the edges. With their Precision 3000 workstation-series, Dell promise lots of performance for comparatively little money. Our review update takes a look at the overall concept and checks for potential issues.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Dell-Precision-3520-i7-7820HQ-M620M-Workstation-Review.224112.0.html

joschh

Does Dell sell the Precision 3520 with different kinds of display panels?
Or is there such a variation of the panel quality? Because on another site it got also tested and the display color garmut was rated with only 69 percent.

dthrp

@joschh:
Yes, the screen lottery exists for almost all Windows laptops, regardless of their price. Dell's "premium" business lines are in fact, one of the dirtiest players of this practice.

If you're in search of laptops with quality screens, you're in the wrong section. Look in Apple, Microsoft, MSI and Clevo.

Adash

Hello I found that my display is actually manufactured by LG. I found the id number - LGD0540, but I cannot find any information about this display.

There is another LP156WF6-SPP2  witch is LGD0570. For this one there is some information.

But mine is ... unique.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview