News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

LG K10 (2017) Smartphone Review

Started by Redaktion, April 17, 2017, 19:50:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Power to the People. The LG K10 (2017) brings considerably more power than its predecessor and was also provided with an even better-quality casing. A ripe performance for slightly over 200 Euros (~$212), but of course we will take a more careful look at the smartphone in the test.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/LG-K10-2017-Smartphone-Review.213150.0.html

aaaaaaa

Nice article, but with a dual sim phone it would make sense to say something the dual sim feature. Is it hybrid? Is it stand-by? Does 2nd slot work in 3g?

Janis2017

2016 model is disappointing nothing to protect from water and usb cable, charging is no good. not even close ps4 cable. it was 35 euro more expensive to operator than internet. Only now it has better working programs then in beginning.
And now i haw screen whit black stripes not working microphone and bad gps signal. Waste off money i can barely see youtobe and spotify. And i haw no more money. prices raised for voice calls. dont buy.

Ella

Please don't assume we all want slim phones. I don't.

I have a thick Samsung galaxy s3 with an extended battery. Some may turn their nose up but picking it up is effortless - unlike the fiddly process of picking up a thin phone from a table top.

mmmmmm

I have bought dual sim version M250E, no NFC no fingerprint sensor. So far didn't get any OTA updates security patch level 1.Jan.2017, build number NRD90U, soft version V10a-EUR-XX. It is dual stand-by phone, and both SIMs work on 3g simultaneously. SIM2 can be removed without removing the battery.When you want to make a call there is no option to select which SIM to use for the call, default SIM is used. If default SIM is not OK you can change default sim, wich is easy, but this affects all the following calls. the other option is to edit conntacts and assign the SIM used for calling the contact. I have noticed that from time to time phone drains battery very fast. I have foud out that this happens when Mobile data is ON. With Mobile  data ON, phone uses 19-21 % of batery per 3 hours in what is close to stand-by mode, wich is very bad. I have bought my on a discount price 120€, can't say i am happy becouse I offten use Mobile data. For the regular price, no way, overpriced

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview