News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Acer Aspire VX5-591G (7700HQ, FHD, GTX 1050 Ti) Laptop Review

Started by Redaktion, April 16, 2017, 19:06:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Limited fun. Actually, Acer's new multimedia laptop designed for gaming is convincing in most aspects - only that the conventional hard drive does not really match to the high-performance technology and it really slowed things down in the test. We recommend opting for another version or retrofitting it with an SSD.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Acer-Aspire-VX5-591G-7700HQ-FHD-GTX-1050-Ti-Laptop-Review.213172.0.html

Stanislav

What's so bad in absence of SSD if it can added rather easily? A buyer can choose the size he wants.

Laszlo Marias

Hi. I've bought this laptop today. I'm really satisfied expect the screen.  :-\ Overall that would be nice, but I have a problem with it: with dark/black background there are white patch all around the plastic frame of the screen. I can't believe it is normal. Please give me some advice and tell me what to do?

Thanks in advance.

ML

Alexb123

Could someone confirm if it uses PWM ? Some other sources says there is PWM detected, some says isn't. It is very important to me. Thank you.

mojtaba

hi thank you for your article
does vx5-592g (7700hq)support dual channel ram ?
i cant underestand in the article when i read

Neenyah

Quote from: mojtaba on June 07, 2023, 09:43:32hi thank you for your article
does vx5-592g (7700hq)support dual channel ram ?
i cant underestand in the article when i read
It does. It has two accessible RAM slots.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview