News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

HP Spectre 13 (Core i7, Full-HD) Laptop Review

Started by Redaktion, March 31, 2017, 18:33:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Who has the slimmest one? Its "thickness" of just 10 millimeters makes HP's Spectre even thinner than some tablets. After its launch in 2016, the laptop has been slightly updated technically. We have summarized how HP's silver Spectre scores in this report.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/HP-Spectre-13-Core-i7-Full-HD-Laptop-Review.209800.0.html

Jeffrey Bellin

Thanks for the great review, up to NBC's usual level of depth and care.

I must confess, I'm writing this in order to make a request/plea:

**Please, please review the 2017 refreshed version of the HP Spectre x360 that came out in February of this year.  It leapfrogs the November 2016 refresh in two very important ways:

1) Now supports pen (and includes one N/C) Ntrig, same tech as Surface Pro 4 (whose pen it can also use)

2) Available with 4k screen - previously only FHD

I have read conflicting things about this device:

1) battery life with FHD screen claims range from 7 hrs to 10 hrs
2) no reviews of this device with 4k screen, but owner reviews suggest battery life may be 40% worse than w/FHD, ie, under 5 hrs!  Screen said to be absolutely gorgeous, but I want NBC measurements of both screen and battery life of the 4k model.  This is long overdue.  You have reviewed the 15" version, but that has a much, much larger battery: 80 mwh vs. 57 in the 13 incher.
3) Very confusing mixed reporting on SSD (Nvme/PCie): Sequential R/W as high as 3,000/2,000 (Crystal Disk Mark) and as "low" as 1200/900.  Also, 4k read speeds ranging from 36mb/s to 49 mb/s.  Seems the models with 4k screens get a faster SSD

Thank you so much for being responsive!  Notebookcheck rocks!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview