News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

HP Pavilion 15t X7P44AV (7700HQ, FHD, GTX 1050) Laptop Review

Started by Redaktion, March 25, 2017, 06:26:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Budget-friendly gaming. HP's Pavilion 15 features a no-frills design and comes in many different configurations. Equipped with a quad-core CPU and a dedicated GPU, the multimedia allrounder is more than adequate for casual gaming as well.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/HP-Pavilion-15t-X7P44AV-7700HQ-FHD-GTX-1050-Laptop-Review.207548.0.html

Filip

Good review.

I want to buy one and I need last information before I do that.

I can't find anywhere information about possibilities to upgrade  RAM on 32gb.

Please help me if You know something.

Thanks in advance,

Filip

Bernie Pechlaner

Quote from: Filip on March 28, 2017, 15:32:02
Good review.

I want to buy one and I need last information before I do that.

I can't find anywhere information about possibilities to upgrade  RAM on 32gb.

Please help me if You know something.

Thanks in advance,

Filip

Hi!

The supplier of our review notebook (Computer Upgrade King) actually has an option for 2x 16 GB in their configurator...

Hope this helps,

Bernie

JMD

Had a couple of questions in your review so far:

1) In your stress test when you do both prime95 and furmark, what should be the ideal result?  You mentioned it fluctuates wildly.  I'm assuming it should be stable from a CPU perspective?  And if it should be stable, what should the cores be clocked at when stable, e.g. 3.4GHz?

2) In your GPU-Z screen during the furmark test, I see the 1050 gpu memory clock stuck at 1752MHz.  The spec for the 1050 should be 3504MHz-- you're exactly half of the spec.  Am I missing something here?

shashank

Hey , could you guys please provide the calibration profile for the laptop.

Thnx in advance!

Gonzalo

For what I can see, this is basically the same machine as the omen 15. At least when you take into account the input and output connectors. They are even distributed the same way.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview