News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Microsoft's new Surface Book reportedly enters production, might be announced soon

Started by Redaktion, March 16, 2017, 20:31:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The new Surface Book has entered mass production, according to sources in the supply chain. They believe the device will be announced by Microsoft in the coming weeks.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Microsoft-s-new-Surface-Book-reportedly-enters-production-might-be-announced-soon.207226.0.html

Chesterfield

This better be priced reasonably. The first Surface Book is unbelievably still just releasing in Finland a month from now (April 20th) and the most expensive 16 Gb RAM / 1TB model is priced at 4000 euros!!! Needless to say I laughed hard when seeing the price, ain't nobody paying that kind of money for year old hybrid tech when the new models are just around the corner and there are much, much more affordable alternatives and models with way more bang for the buck. 4000 euros is just straight greedy no matter how you look at it, and unless the Surface Book 2 is released here at the same time than other markets (and not a year later) and the price/specs ratio is very attractive, I will be looking elsewhere for my laptop upgrades.

But hey, buy a 4000€ laptop and you get to use the Office crap suite for free for one year!! LOL

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview