News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Asus FX502VM-AS73 Notebook Review

Started by Redaktion, March 05, 2017, 02:11:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

No-frills gaming. The FX502VM offers nearly everything that comes with the GL502VM without significantly impacting performance. The SKU with the lowest-end TN display, however, should be avoided due to its very poor contrast.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-FX502VM-AS73-Notebook-Review.199250.0.html

lcski

How come ASUS' website shows that the panel covers 100% sRGB? Have they updated the display?

Job

That would be the IPS display. The TN panel in the cheapest version is terrible. If you click the specification tab on the Asus website they list both displays.

Frederik Nielsen

I have problems with my pc getting really warm (in the space between the keyboard and the screen) when i play games like for eksempel GTA V. is there something wrong with my pc or is it just how the pc is?

Gary Andreassen

Given that this laptop has a mini Displayport, can it be connected to a 4K monitor at 60Hz or just 30Hz?

KhouhenStercie.Bacus

I wonder that all reviewers got the FX502-AS73 series only got GTX 1060 that is only 3gb, I Recently purchased a ASUS FX502-DM435T, this model version looks exactly that one. however the changes are the specs, it has a GTX 1060 6gb and the difference is that I have to purchase for SSD, and the specs are really good I can manage new games to run more than 60 FPS.

By the way I bought it here on the Philippines for 66,000 PHP.

KhouhenStercie.Bacus

It more expensive here due to tax implementation law but the specs are good and reliable as well the laptop is lightweight the good thing is that I have the IPS panel as well, you might wanna check the specs on the FX502VM-D435T Philippines like Villman or other known store it has that specs.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview