News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

MSI GT62VR 7RE Dominator Pro Notebook Review

Started by Redaktion, February 17, 2017, 20:15:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A balanced gaming laptop. MSI also uses the GeForce GTX 1070 graphic card in the GT62VR 7RE. The processor is new: Kaby Lake is used now. The rest of the features is also alright: IPS display, SSD+HDD, and 16 GB of RAM.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/MSI-GT62VR-7RE-Dominator-Pro-Notebook-Review.197272.0.html

Pasha

Purchased this laptop after reading this review. The damn thing lose Bluetooth (mouse, sounds, etc.) after every single sleep mode and restart, turning it back is a game of chance which takes up to 1 hour every time. No known recipes helped so far.

WTF is this I don't even...

Superstereo

I also had that issue, and the whole system could crash because of all the bugs

even reinstalled windows, first from recovery menu. And then wiped the entire PC and installed windows from a USB drive. but even that didnt solve anything

These days i run Manjaro Linux on it, and using a Windows 10 virtual machine instead. And lord and behold none of those issues exists anymore. so its boiled down to official MSI drivers for the laptop that causes all the glitches and bugs it had in pure Windows

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview