News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo: Even more details about Yoga 720 with Quad-Core-CPUs and GeForce 1050 leaked

Started by Redaktion, February 11, 2017, 02:09:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A few days ago, the first details about two new Yoga convertible laptops emerged. Now, even more details and specifications were leaked, thanks to the manufacturer Lenovo, who put the product-sites online a bit too early.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-Even-more-details-about-Yoga-720-with-Quad-Core-CPUs-and-GeForce-1050-leaked.196622.0.html

DigitalAlchemist

Finally!  the two biggest (and so for non-existent) things i've been looking for in a 2-in-1.  an i7 quad core processor and competent dedicated graphics...  until now the best you could do with the Asus 2-in-1 with a 950m. The 1050 is a huge step up... and finally a desktop grade CPU.   Cooling, throttling and battery life will be the interesting points when this hits the market.     This is such a better direction for the 700 series IMO...  so far its been a 'cheaper' 900 series.

Joe

I was very excited until I saw the battery capacity (48 watts).
dell xps 9650 has 96 watts....
if it is true there is no way this yoga 720 CAN REACH 8 hours battery life it will probably be like their think pad 8 tablet where they avertises 8 hours but real batt erry life was 4.5 hours with 4 hours charging...
Not to mention lenovo awful support and customer services.
Let's wait and see....

Mohammed

If you know anything about laptops you would not so easily believe it could have a quad core. Where will the heat go? How does that battery last????

NOT a quad core for sure.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview