News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Dell Inspiron 15 5000 5567-1753 Notebook Review

Started by Redaktion, February 02, 2017, 20:26:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Not convincing! The multimedia device from Dell convinces with good system performance thanks to Kaby Lake and dedicated GPU. However, the poor display costs important points. We will find out which device gets the best scores in the individual review sections.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Dell-Inspiron-15-5000-5567-1753-Notebook-Review.194950.0.html

Lidel

Great in-depth review on this Dell laptop. I seen you had no comments and had to show you some love for your hard work.

I just actually purchased one of these (5567 version) and I love the little machine!

Only issue I have is the touchpad. Mines because unresponsive in mid movement and it kind of pisses me off.

All in all that is only complaint I have about the laptop and I am glad I picked it up.

Thanks again for your great writing!

Andre Brait

Just a small correction: the ethernet is 10/100, not Gigabit (it's an RTL8106E).
e laptop in the first place.
Dell lists it as Gigabit in some places, including their website in Brazil. I'll demand a USB 3.0 to gigabit adapter from them, for free, since the Gigabit Ethernet is one  of the reasons I bought th

OddBall

any other good suggestions for a mainly home based laptop that carries a dvd player that can handle essay writing, web, streaming, maybe some audio editing, please? Looking at this one the concerned about screen, firstly, but also build and durability.

Don Hewson

I bough from Dell Canada an Inspiron 15 3558. A one year on site warranty came with it. It failed to boot at month 3, Dell technical chat failed to fix it. Dell on site technician walked away with no fix. Dell repair depot in Mississauga. Ontario sent it back to me not working. Dell on site service technician two walked away. Bounced around 10 or so Dell 1-800 numbers. No fix. They don't care, They will not refund or replace this 100% defective and 100% irreparable Dell computer. Dell is nothing but a corporate thief, Be warned and do not send them any money to buy anything.

Aydin

I can only confirm the review in that the screen quality is really poor. Otherwise, a good laptop with a quick processor, plenty of RAM and enough storage for most applications. The screen makes it unusable though. Avoid for this reason.

ansary

this is deep review and thanks alot for that
im compare between dell 5567 and lenovo 510 both good for normal using and games performances  but..
dell give me acceptable material and lenovo i think bad material
lenovo have IPS FHD scr and backlit keyboard but battery too weak
i really can't what i have to get
this review help me more than any

Bill Sproule

Great review, very detailed and helpful. Some of your comparisions tests very techy but I'm sure helpful to some. Comments very useful as well. Thank-you!

Aju

Man! Really an in-depth review for this 5567. I just now saw this model in a store and I came online to read some review. The screen and graphics seems a bit problem.  I must say your analysis on this gave me a clear picture on whether to buy this product. Thanks dude.. Just keep writing

bareera

The laptop is pretty nice. Mostly everything works smoothly. Battery life is decent. i really like this laptop..

RichVaio

Great and useful review, it's just a shame you wasted your time on such a terrible laptop. It's too big, the keyboard is the worst I've ever typed on, the build quality is below average (well it is Dell!) and the screen is absolute rubbish. I know i'm usually spoilt with ThinkPads but my god is this really what else is out the outside of the ThinkPad laptops? having to take the whole thing apart is also stupid and just adds to the very cheap look and design.

Give me a ThinkPad of any age, any day!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview