News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

HP Pavilion x360 11t T5M27AV Notebook Review

Started by Redaktion, January 23, 2017, 20:27:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Tiny Tank. HP has been busy updating their Pavilion x360 line, and today we look at the smallest member, the 11t. With a solid construction, this 11.6" convertible is as strong as a tank. Unfortunately, it also feels as slow as one.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/HP-Pavilion-x360-11t-T5M27AV-Notebook-Review.190696.0.html

Abu Salimah

After one manages to pry open the maintenance hatch and expose its internals, what upgrades can we do? Is the RAM upgradable? Can we switch out the HDD with a better option? Is it easy to clean?

Author Response

Abu:

Review author here. During our testing period, we were unable to access the interior without risking severe damage to the chassis. The finish was starting to nick when I used plastic pry tools, and the case looked about ready to crack.

The fan should be accessible for cleaning, but I'm not sure if RAM is upgradeable or soldered. If the HDD is SATA (which I think it is), it should be upgradeable. Again, I can't confirm this. You're best bet is to hunt down a tear down video or look on HP's website for a maintenance manual. I couldn't find one for this model, and HP didn't return my request for a maintenance manual for this specific model.

If you're able to find a resource that explains this, would you mind sharing a link?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview