News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo still struggling with its three-year old Motorola acquisition

Started by Redaktion, January 21, 2017, 06:42:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Chinese manufacturer had high hopes when it took Motorola off Google's hands. Unfortunately, combined sales of both Motorola and Lenovo smartphones have been far lower than expected.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-still-struggling-with-its-three-year-old-Motorola-acquisition.192174.0.html

Freddie

After buying Motorola phones exclusively for over a decade and finding them to be virtually indestructible,  Lenovo really dropped the ball. The last phone I purchased from them was the Pure,  it was a great phone but it lacked the toughness of the old Motorola. I went through three phones in 12 months due to screen connections failing . great features,  work well,  but the failure rate is way too high (oh,  customer service is getting to be nonexistent as well) 

Javiar Chavarria

i loved Motorola and the direction it was going but when lennovo took over  my phone went bad and they would not warranty it after only 7 months and when í looked into the issue many people were having customer satisfaction issues so I left for lg

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview