News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

MSI GE72VR 6RF Apache Pro Notebook Review

Started by Redaktion, January 10, 2017, 04:59:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Apache is approaching! The well-known gaming notebook manufacturer MSI brings us an interesting combination. A fast quad core processor of the Skylake family and a Pascal-based GPU are the core of the latest model. Learn how well the components fit to each other in our in-depth review.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/MSI-GE72VR-6RF-Apache-Pro-Notebook-Review.189916.0.html

more 120Hz screens pls

I like how this laptop has a 120Hz screen, in my opinion pretty much all gaming laptops should come with high refresh rate screens (e.g. 120Hz/144Hz).  I recently built a desktop with a 144Hz screen, and the enjoyment & my competence in fast online games has increased greatly - it's amazing the difference between 60fps/60Hz and 144fps/144Hz in terms of how much detail is displayed in fast moving scenes - this is what gaming is all about - future laptops must have high refresh rate screens - people don't know what they're missing until they've tried it - seriously!

Ilya

LL

Another nice review.

Note that not all people buys this kind of laptops for gaming, many buy them for 3D editing, video editing etc...so 120hz screens are not necessary for those persons.

JeffMD

A nice review for a laptop that isn't all the popular. I picked this one up during the cyber Monday sales. One thing of note, It seems depending on where you buy it, it comes with either USB-C 3.1 gen 2.. or thunderbolt 3. I purchased mine from new egg and it has thunderbolt 3 in its branded graphic description. Yet jumping to amazon shows the same model with USB gen 2. Also Newegg only offers a base 1080p 60hz version. A quality TN display but imo is just shy of the color and viewing accuracy of a good IPS.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview