News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

HP ProBook 430 G4 (Core i7, Full-HD) Notebook Review

Started by Redaktion, December 29, 2016, 18:43:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Good employee. HP's new ProBook 430 G4 is the entry-level business model. The Kaby Lake update leaves a good initial impression, but some details reveal that you are not on the executive floor yet.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/HP-ProBook-430-G4-Core-i7-Full-HD-Notebook-Review.189515.0.html

David Sery

You mention: 'The result is CPU throttling to 1.4-1.5 GHz'. Shouldn't this be included in the Cons? Seems pretty significant to me.

SteP

I wonder what Ethernet controller and driver version your test machine has. I just bought one myself and found very high DPC spikes in LatencyMon that went away by disabling the Realtek Ethernet controller.

SteP

I own a Probook 430 G4 without hard drive (only SSD). Where can I buy a caddy case so that I can install a HD?

Yves Dehnel

Just some long-term feedback on this laptop, which I've owned for 4 1/2 years. Mine is a Core i7 with SSD. Best laptop I've ever had! Excellent performance, original battery still going strong (6+ hours,) hardware holding up well to daily use including from 2 young kids. One initial bug with the audio driver was quite annoying, but quickly fixed by tech support. No other complaints.
As someone who's had many laptops from Dell, Toshiba, Acer, Averatec, Lenovo and HP, I'm very impressed with the quality.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview