News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Acer Predator 15 G9-593 Notebook Review

Started by Redaktion, December 13, 2016, 05:23:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Pascal upgrade. Acer now uses the latest Pascal GPUs from Nvidia for the current Predator 15. We also get some additional features that were missing on the previous models. The design of the bulky 15-inch gaming notebook is still a matter of taste though.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Acer-Predator-15-G9-593-Notebook-Review.187314.0.html

Thomas Smith

Hi,
I just bought the laptop yesterday and have noticed that the enter key only has 3 of the little metal strips that make the keys spring. If you look under the enter key though you can see that there is a hole where a 4th metal spring strip could go into. Is this normal? Are there meant to 4 little metal spring strips?

drazman

Hey there,

I just wanted to point out, that the EU "Linux Versions" only come with a SATA SSD and a single slot, as far as my 128 GB version is considered, which is simply false advertising from Acer. Still I love the notebook and everything, but please can you state if it has an M.2 slot or not, cause I just bought this version, thinking it maybe had 2 M.2 slots.. instead I found 1 SATA... Thanks for dat..

Dmitry

This kinda weird to state that GPU is throttling. Cause Fur Mark is blocked by most of the modern drivers and it autothrottles GPU, when Fur Mark test is detected. You can see this by having throttle right after the app is started, even when GPU is cold, it's throttled.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview