News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo Yoga 710-14IKB 80V4002HGE Convertible Review

Started by Redaktion, November 22, 2016, 05:09:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Kaby Lake Yoga style. Lenovo updates its models and equips the noble convertible with 7th-Gen Intel Core processors. We will find out how the modern ULV processor from Intel performs.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-Yoga-710-14IKB-80V4002HGE-Convertible-Review.184531.0.html

Stitchz Ironore

Photos of the left and right connections of the laptop would be nice. Is there USB-C? Thunderbolt?

Andrea

What would you buy, this for 850€ or the DELL Inspiron 13 5000 for 700€?

Katherine

What is the difference between 80V4002HGE ande 80V4001DCK?
Thank you for the reply!

Josh

I always read your reviews before I purchase a new laptop and I really appreciate the time you put in to do them . Another thing I appreciate is the icc. profiles because I use them since I'm one of the guys that can't afford a calibration tool. Since the writing of this article there has been a bios update which drastically changed the colors on the Lenovo 710. Anyways if you still got a 710 laying around would you update the xrite pro icc profile. I would really appreciate it . Thanks for the info.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview