News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

ZTE Axon 7 Smartphone Review

Started by Redaktion, November 07, 2016, 05:54:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Heir to the throne? With the Axon 7, ZTE is about to reach for the smartphone crown. Besides top performance and superb equipment, the 5.5-inch, high-end Android impresses with its Dolby Atmos sound system, which can fill a room with sound.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/ZTE-Axon-7-Smartphone-Review.182649.0.html

AC1K

Ting Tiew Yik

I think there is something wrong with the wifi battery life because at the bar chart u show 11 hours but only 440mins at the table below

puremind

My Axon 7 consistently recharges in 1h10 min. My SoT is 7h15 on WiFi.at 30% auto brightness but as with all OLED displays it varies based on the average picture level. It will be worse on white or near-white content (APL near 100%) where LCD's shine but very good on videos (APL around 40%) and near black content (where OLED truly shine).

It should be noted that despite ZTE's claim, the battery capacity is 3140mAh. This was proven in a tear down and it is also confirmed by apps (both theoretical and estimated).

Considering this, the battery results are excellent.

Battery is good overall, just like the camera it is not a selling point of the smartphone but it is good. It is just there is hardly any alternative for QHD display + great stereo front facing speakers + daydream compatibility in the market right now.

I personally prefer this to the Note 7 in every day use. But I am using SENSE launcher for blinkfeed.

olaf

D4V1D_C0L3

I just stumbled upon this review and I'm blown away by the thoroughness of it. I saw that one user said the battery in Axon 7 is 3140mah, that's only for the European version. The American version is 3250mah. Since first purchasing the Axon 7 I've been thoroughly impressed by the quality of the device and the support by ZTE, there's been 5 updates that I know of and it remains the most affordable Daydream ready phone on the market. The camera quality has improved with updates and the audio is superb. The DAC on the device is incredible. Don't know if that too differs from the European version but the headphone quality is also amazing. Just simply the best $400 phone I've ever had. Looking forward to the sequel in 2018.

Sorin Mogosanu

Can you test for lot a peuple audiophile the quality audio of smartphone on headphones,test please audio players hi-res and do a comparation on players and phones who has DAC audio dedicated,thanks

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview