News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo Yoga Book 2016 Windows 64GB LTE Convertible Review

Started by Redaktion, November 05, 2016, 15:49:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Sketchbook for creators. Stylus inputting on the tablet does not satisfy you? Lenovo now has the handy solution for all creative folks at the starting line: Write with ink on paper and work digital, anyway. The 10-millimeter Book is not an all-rounder, but it can do more than just digitalize ink. Find out what this is in our detailed report.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-Yoga-Book-2016-Windows-64GB-LTE-Convertible-Review.182615.0.html

Fana

Lenovo just doesn't stop with the PWM, even in high models, 50 at 60% is unacceptable, why you guys never put this is the cons section? It's unhealthy

Puppy

- Cons
Extremely low PWM freqency that's harmful. Again, such products shouldn't pass any cerfitication.

Joel

It says right in the article that PVM only turns on at minimum brightness, and nobody will use the screen like that..

10basetom

The user experience would've been much better with an Atom X7 and UFS 2.0.

Gary

My Galaxy Note 12.2 has offered all the compact functionality mentioned here for 2 years, without having a bloated intrusive OS like Windows 10... 

Puppy

Please fix the paragraph

The display backlight flickers at 50 Hz (Likely utilizing PWM) .

The frequency of 50 Hz is very low, so the flickering may cause eyestrain and headaches after extended use.

To make clear the 50 Hz is not in whole brigtness range. Lenovo is known for extremely poor PWM design so people are watching this value. Currently the paragraph is misleading.

Rose White

Mein impression of handwriting samples ist writer haben cuckoo kopf?
Backvards unt frontvards slopink writing ist sign ov loonies?

Elzafir Habsjah

I'm interested in this laptop. Any experience running Football Manager 2017 on this? I need real experience from people who own this laptop or others with similar Atom X5 SoC. Danke.

louis

hi, i bought this yogabook about a week ago.
it's very sleek (pretty, light, thin, convertible) but not very powerfull.
use for input like one note, mails, communicating, youtubing or movies when on a trip e.g.
play ony basic games. 
i tried dominions 4 and that seems about the limit. 
other games like like running with rifles, one finger death punch and the like shoud work too. but again don't buy  this for games....

ps: written on my w10 YB, and no real issues there with typing imo.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview