News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Asus ZenFone 3 ZE552KL Smartphone Review

Started by Redaktion, October 29, 2016, 21:09:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Designer piece. Asus has treated the 5.5-inch ZenFone 3 to premium looks while keeping performance and configuration in mind. The outcome is a good and affordable mid-range smartphone that hardly exhibits any shortcomings in the test.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-ZenFone-3-ZE552KL-Smartphone-Review.181840.0.html

inlolzwetrust

Well actually you CAN move apps to sd by adopting sd card as internal storage via a simple adb command but you need a good performance sd card class 10 otherwise it's not worth it. No root required. Just google "How to Enable Adoptable Storage on Zenfones"

Daniel Jansson

Excellent detailed review that matches my findings with this phone. Really good review.

However I reacted on one part where you mention flickering of the display (rather the absence of it). I can easily notice flickering on lower brightness at times. At first I thought that there was something wrong with the display. Though I know I have extremely sensitive eyes.

I have the 5,2" version.

Alvin

Asus cannot even make this phone with bluetooth that works properly. There are many reports on Zenforum of the phone not allowing users to enter the pin to pair the phone with devices, including cars. Now bluetooth is a safety feature, thus this means the phone is dangerous to use in a car, if not illegal in most countries too. Further more, Asus screws with the OS so much that with each update, they actually break more of the phone. There are reports of update stopping the camera focusing and the latest update, stopping the phone from charging. This phone does not support QuickCharge, again as confirmed by Asus, and with the latest update, it supports NoCharge instead! This is the last Asus device I will buy.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview