News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Fujitsu Celsius H760 Workstation Review

Started by Redaktion, October 23, 2016, 07:28:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Great success. The Fujitsu Celsius H760 is a successful example of a classic workstation. Performance, flexibility, quality and ergonomics are the most important characteristics. Our in-depth review shows what else you can expect from the test model.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Fujitsu-Celsius-H760-Workstation-Review.180332.0.html

This one is better and cheaper!
http://www.notebookcheck.net/Dell-Precision-7510-4K-IGZO-Mobile-Workstation-Review.167586.0.html

kcg

Perhaps cheaper, but with worse panel illuminance, PWM (in comparison with no-PWM). Worse keyboard and worse batter life. I like dedicated buttons for trackpoint. Anyway, still undecided between P50, H760 (like classical keyboard), 7510 -- everything in Xeon.

Marc Vanderstraeten

Your refer to an ssd, a hdd and optionally in bay another hdd possible. Where is the first sdd located? the second hdd is accessible in the back of the laptop as one can see, and the third in the modular bay? Where can this be bought?

Gareth Thomas

The m.2 SSD doesn't take up a hard drive bay.

Quote from: Marc Vanderstraeten on November 30, 2016, 09:35:19
Your refer to an ssd, a hdd and optionally in bay another hdd possible. Where is the first sdd located? the second hdd is accessible in the back of the laptop as one can see, and the third in the modular bay? Where can this be bought?

RAJU BAG

I have purchased 01 Fujitsu Celsius H770 Workstation, after install Win 10 Prof OS & all necessary Drivers, the Wi-Fi Button & the ECO button is not working.
Please help to resolve.

garlic_and_onion

Hello Raju Bag.
I have search the whole internet. Between MSI, DELL, SCHENKER, ACER and Fujitsu, I am very interested to give the H770 a try.
You have bought it. Would you please give me your feedback. How is the quality?
Why did you install win 10? I thought, that Win 10 Pro 64 is preinstalled on it.
Celsius H770 was the only workstation that I have found, which can be upgraded in the future (CPU, RAM) and it is not a compact build so you can access its components easily.

1) Are you satisfied?
2) Can I change the Graphic Card or it is fixed on motherboard?
3) Can I access Nvme Slot only by removing the back lid or it is hidden under the keyboard?

There is no video in internet about this Workstation.

Would you please answer me.

Thank you RAJU BAG

Marc Vanderstraeten

How can I access the M.2 ssd?

Quote from: Gareth Thomas on February 13, 2017, 13:00:58
The m.2 SSD doesn't take up a hard drive bay.

Quote from: Marc Vanderstraeten on November 30, 2016, 09:35:19

MarKiyan

Quote from: Marc Vanderstraeten on November 30, 2016, 09:35:19Your refer to an ssd, a hdd and optionally in bay another hdd possible. Where is the first sdd located? the second hdd is accessible in the back of the laptop as one can see, and the third in the modular bay? Where can this be bought?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview