News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo IdeaPad 510S-14ISK (80TK003KGE) Notebook Review

Started by Redaktion, September 23, 2016, 02:11:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Silver companion! Lenovo presents another 14-inch lightweight that is furnished with a ULV processor and Intel Iris graphics. Its attempt to mingle in the premium range is not completely successful. Our in-depth report reveals why Lenovo's subnotebook fails and how the review sample fares in our demanding test course.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-IdeaPad-510S-14ISK-80TK003KGE-Notebook-Review.175710.0.html

Ricardo

Hi,

I would like you to confirm the Weight of the laptop. You say in your article that it is 1,54 Kg bur Lenovo in its website says its 1,7. can you confirm me this point?

Thank you very much in advance.

mcvla

Ricardo
I believe the difference in weight is due to the difference in batteries fitted into the US and German versions of the notebook. The former goes with a 45 Wh battery, while the latter has 30 Wh.
Editors
The Pro&Cons sections is not translated into English at the moment. To comment this I also needed to guess what the buttons mean - they're in German too,

douglas

where is the stick of DDR 4 ram, be good to know if there is a spare slot or if this could be removed and replaced with a 16gb stick

Ron7

According to Lenovo's specs, the display provided is only 220 nits:

"14.0" (355mm) FHD (1920x1080) color, IPS, LED backlight, 220 nits,
16:9 aspect ratio"
as you can see in here:
http://psref.lenovo.com/Product/ideapad_510S_14?MT=80UV

It got me confused as you say the diplay is 260 nits.
Can you explain more about that?

Mahmoud

I have had this laptop for nearly two months now and I have noticed the fan noise is very audible, even when not presented with heavy load. Moreover, the battery life I am on right now is 45% remaining but 52 minutes left? Could you please help me? thanks.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview