News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Nexoc G734III (Clevo P670RS-G) Notebook Review

Started by Redaktion, September 16, 2016, 19:11:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Play  with Pascal. Nexoc also upgrades to Nvidia's new Pascal architecture now and incorporates the GeForce GTX 1070 in a 17.3-inch notebook. High performance meets a high-end case and decent input devices. We were only bothered about the fans and the temperature increase.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Nexoc-G734III-Clevo-P670RS-G-Notebook-Review.174030.0.html

Mitchell

I've had one of these laptops for about 4 months - the price was great, the customisation options were great (I already had an SSD so it was great to be able to select a build without a HDD at all), and the performance is great.

But... the fan noise is unbearable. It is far, far too loud. Opening up the case thee is a lot of spare space for things like 2x 2.5" SSD, 2x M.2 etc... I think in the next revision they really need to improve the cooling capabilities or somehow make the fans quieter.

I'm also having big troubles updating the Nvidia drivers - they fail every time. I still havn't completely resolved it.

Paul Ignat

Well mine CRASHED for good; It's RIP as after about 3 months of gaming on it the GPU died with no possibility of repair :)
So I can say with definite certainty that I am never trusting Clevo / Sager / Nexoc (or whatever name they decide to brand their products under) ever again, period!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview