News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo Ideapad 310-15ISK Notebook Review

Started by Redaktion, September 11, 2016, 18:40:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Middle of the pack. The 15.6 inch Lenovo allrounder is priced relatively high for the average features it offers. The case and screen are both weak points which influence the rating.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-Ideapad-310-15ISK-Notebook-Review.173924.0.html

lala

What about the 700-11ISK? some reviewers are giving awful rating to this laptop but i always trust in your reviews

Barbara Bleczkowska

So you came up with a price, that is already reduced by 30% just one month after the review.

And you compared it to laptops that are not available anywhere.

Comparing this notebook to devices that are available and in the same price range (ASUS R556, Toshiba Satellite T55), it seems to have the best specification.

Mohan

I have purchase Lenovo Ideapad from World Trade Center in October-2016.
But i am unable to access Bios setting, Please advise me.

mcvla

This a note to the editors about an incorrect translation, rather than a comment to the article.

I happened to read the Russian translation of this article https://www.notebookcheck-ru.com/Poproshche-no-poslozhnee-Obzor-test-Lenovo-IdeaPad-310-15ISK.175337.0.html, and was startled by the following passage:

"Стоит заметить, что частота 50 Гц очень низка. Мерцание экрана будет практически гарантированно вызывать эффект усталости, вплоть до тошноты."

That corresponding part in English reads as follows:
"The frequency of 50 Hz is very low, so the flickering may cause eyestrain and headaches after extended use."

However, the Russian text translated back into English would read like:
"It's worth noting, that the frequency of 50 Hz is very low. The screen flickering is almost certain to cause the effect of fatigue up to sickness."

In my opinion, this goes well beyond a minor misinterpretation.

NoMoreLenovo

My company got me this laptop for work. Big mistake.
Virtual scroll does not work on Windows 10.
I've tried it all, install the latest updates, change the touch pad drivers, nothing works. Also, I've tries multiple derivatives of Ubuntu, virtual scroll works, but the microphone does not. Looks like pulseaudio does not like the internal mic. The build quality is mediocre. I'm really disappointed with this $1200 device.

GEORGE FRENCH

This laptop is total rubbish had it 1 year been repaired after 3 months

Ron123

I've owned 4 laptops, and owned this for one year. It is trash. I thought with the I7 processor and great memory it would be great. It locks up constantly to the point you can't even run a disk cleanup.
DON"T BUY THIS CRAP!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview