News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Hands-on with the Asus ZenBook 3

Started by Redaktion, September 01, 2016, 06:05:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The ZenBook 3 won't be out until October, but we were able to preview a unit at IFA to get a feel for its ultra-wide keyboard and build quality.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Hands-on-with-the-Asus-ZenBook-3.172944.0.html

Rudi

I get that there is a market for people that just want a beautiful notebook to carry around,  but I would be willing to bet that the market for people that need to be able to connect things is higher.  Can we at least get three type c ports?  I mean if we could have 3 type As on a ux32vd we should be able to get minimum 3 on this thing.

jojo kracko

Agreed, more type C ports are needed.

Also, I get that you want to make it more modern looking by reducing the bezel width and by making the keyboard look like the Macbook keyboard.   Yes, it trims weight as well.

However, I think the size of the original zenbook was just fine.   You could fit a 14" screen on it AND have room for more ports.   THIS is what they should have done instead.   Stop following and start leading Asus.

nonema

Nevertheless the "wide keyboard", it is functionless due to the non-dedicated Home,End,Page keys.
It is as useless as macbook beacause of port madness .

S.Yu

Please do not handle your camera like that again. It is totally incorrect.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview