News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Asus VivoBook X556UQ-XO076T Notebook Review

Started by Redaktion, July 03, 2016, 06:58:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

All-rounder. Asus delivers a 15.6-inch all-rounder that is the successor of the models from the F555/X555 lineup with the VivoBook X556UQ. The company implements some innovations/improvements here - such as a better keyboard, longer battery life, Type-C USB. Unfortunately, the screen has again been neglected this time.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-VivoBook-X556UQ-XO076T-Notebook-Review.168269.0.html

Cristina

Hello,
thanks for this review.
I can get this laptop at the same price as the Lenovo Yoga 510-14IKB (600€). Which one would you recommend me to buy?

Ahmed

Hi  Katrina

The 510 screen us very bad..and it has a slower as wlan ..
U can get Akoya s3409 for 666€ on notebookbiliger.
It has impressive screen. and its an ultrabook

Luis Figueroa

hi!

how does this laptop run for ideo editing and rendering?

Matty

Excellent laptops by the way.
I bought mine 2 years ago and hasn't missed a beat. Strong, stable, fast. The screen is not 'pixel perfect' so doesn't have the magazine gloss punch that you get with macs and other PCs.
Performance is flawless and reliability top notch.

muchacho_654

Yo tengo la X556UQK.313, se puede saber si puedo cambiarle la tarjeta de video a una más potente a la que ya viene?

muchacho_654

Yo tengo la X556UQK.313, se puede saber si puedo cambiarle la tarjeta de video a una más potente a la que ya viene?
I have a X556UQK.313, i wanna know if i can change the graphics card to another more stronger that the one that comes whit it.

Denis

I traveled for the last 5 years with this laptop and it's so great that it has both VGA and HDMI, I always could connect to any TV in the hotels I stayed in my travels. This is one very flexible laptop with a great battery life and the cpu/gpu combo is very frugal and once tweeked almost any game can still be played with this little gem. The only fault I could find, is it had no backlit keyboard, but other than that, this is a great laptop. Such fond memories, but now considering it's age, it will be relegated to streaming duties.

Nahian_Alindo

How much Ram can I extend with its intel 7th gen 7200U model? I couldn't find any 2133MHz DDR4 Ram in my city or online. Can I use an 8 GB 2400 MHz DDR4 Ram with the mentioned model?
Model: Asus Vivobook X556UQ
Intel corei5 7200U

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview