News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo Moto G4 Plus Smartphone Review

Started by Redaktion, June 19, 2016, 01:55:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Plus = better? The Moto G4 Plus is basically the regular Moto G4, but with a better camera, quick charging and fingerprint scanner. Should you get the slightly more expensive model?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-Moto-G4-Plus-Smartphone-Review.167579.0.html

DJ

At what brightness level did you check for PWM on Moto g4? Are you sure they are not using it?

wolf max

i have the exact same complaint with the same model moto g plus, and i've tried the filters that adjust for dawn/dusk orange/blue tint. i.e. twilight and easyeyes, and they do nothing - might make it worse.  this phone is different from all the rest i've had.  and it is an LCD not oled and some group tested its flicker rate but found nothing odd about it, so its a mystery. 

the eye strain is over the top bad news!  i popped a blood vessel in my eye in my first 2 weeks of using the moto g plus exactly as i used my nexus 5 up up to that point.  it feels like how 3D action movies try to penetrate into your neo cortex to split your mind in half, causing some of us to feel fragmented, trapped in a fog, cerebrally violated, 3D headache etc. 

yes, a small dull throb at the back of your eyes, then a sense you're losing yourself. i too tried lowering the brightness and moving it ridiculously far away from my face, but it doesn't matter.

if you look at the screen longer than 3min at a time which is what people do, or in a parked car - after sunset without a backlight or dome light of some kind, some of us go literally go partially blind, get visual auras, double vision aka can't see well enough to read anything near us or far, see trace artifacts across all we look at.  this semi-blindness and fog and brain pain can last 30-90 minutes, tonight its lasting longer, maybe due to higher caffeine intake today from tea.

i give up trying to avoid the need to replace this phone - will sell it back to open market asap, still have the original box etc. - brain/eyes demand i sell it and get any other.  some technical aspect is obviously different about this model - whatever it is, the damage to the eyes/brain is def not worth the savings. some is temporary but who ever knows how much of it contributes to longterm future issues.  get rid of the phone if you feel funny after using it like you do others.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview