News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Asus Zenbook UX360CA-FC060T Convertible Review

Started by Redaktion, June 18, 2016, 06:53:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Windows to go. 360 degree convertibles are still the best alternative for adding Core i power to a tablet. Asus, however, opts for a low-performance Core m3. Buyers could just as well take the Surface Pro 4 with a Core m instead, or?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-Zenbook-UX360CA-FC060T-Convertible-Review.167698.0.html

bouii

Price is ridiculous. It is interesting that Dell E7440with 4th gen Haswell 4600U (3.3 Turbo, 15Watt TDP listed, 17 W real after long time) draws (whole laptop) 2.5Watt with 8GB RAM and LCD on minimum.With LCD Off 1.1W.

Stitchz Ironore

Here's hoping for an updated version with Thunderbolt 3 and keyboard lighting :)

Mercury54

They made a great laptop then put black keys on the keyboard and NO backlighting....that's right , no backlit keyboard. Try typing on a plane or in low light on that, believe me, I just got one and it is a misery.

Garrett

The wifi doesn't work when something is plugged in the left usb port for me....anyone else? So strange. The right usb is totally fine.

Patience

I'm patiently waiting for the UX360UA, which is a higher end model that looks identical to UX360CA but comes with i5/i7 processor, backlit keyboard, 16GB ram, larger 57whr battery and an optional fingerprint scanner. Currently available competitors are Lenovo Yoga 900 13.3 and the HP Spectre x360 13.3. For me though, the yoga's lack of FHD option and lack of 16g ram option, and the spectre's weight, overheating issues, poor ergonomics and HP's quality control issues are all huge turn offs. My dream laptop is Thinkpad X1 Yoga from Lenovo that ships everything in lenovo plus an awesome thinkpad keyboard, 14' FHD anti glare matte display and SM951 pcie nvme ssd in a most portable 1.3kg form factor in the market. Unfortunately though, I can't afford this gorgeous US$2,400 machine so I've been patient waiting for the UX360UA. It'll probably retail for US$1,000~1,400 depending on its configuration. I must say I'm very excited!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview