News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Huawei P9 Lite Smartphone Review

Started by Redaktion, May 30, 2016, 09:50:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Product care. Huawei supplements its P9 lineup with the classy mid-range smartphone P9. The 5.2-inch Android handset proved to be a worthy successor of the bestseller P8 Lite in the test.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Huawei-P9-Lite-Smartphone-Review.166326.0.html

Ofentse

Thank you for this in depth review, I was lost when it came to choosing between Nexus 5x and Huawei P9 Lite but P9 Lite is the yummiest choice for me as it has SD slot and huge battery plus looks classy. I'm however waiting for 8)Asus Zenfone 3 + Deluxe review and prices. For now I'll be buying P9 Lite next week Monday. :)

raza

amazingly detailed review! which is btter p9lite or honor 5x/?

0Sho0

They were sneaky with their marketing on this, it is NOT a proper dual sim phone, you have a choice of 1 sim and an SD Card or 2 sims, with only 8GB internal storage (after internal processes) not having an SD Card is not an option. The worst thing is that you can not even use that SD Card to keep your apps on. There is no way to move any app to the SD Card (unless you root) so if you're a gamer and/or a traveller that needs these features your storage won't last long. I will see how long it will last but I expect to have storage issues v soon. Quite annoyed, almost returned the phone but will keep and see how it goes. :-\

wabisabi

Err... which model of P9 lite has 3 GB RAM? I cant find a single one, all variants being 2 GB, at least in my country.

Huawei Fan

This is also very interesting test: https://youtu.be/B43kEZUc00U  >:D

Mark Newman

"...expanded by up to 128 GB, but it cannot be used as additional internal storage..."

Android 6 can "adopt" micro SD cards (if they are fast enough) as INTERNAL STORAGE when you format them...

Are you saying that this phone does NOT permit this feature of Android or has somehow blocked it?

I'd be interested because this phone is on my shortlist because of its' support for Miracast.

Thanks...

Amazon Offer

Hey Guys new Huawei P9 in OFFER on AMAZON: https://www.amazon.it/gp/product/B01DO2VU8Q/ref=as_li_tf_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=3370&creative=23322&creativeASIN=B01DO2VU8Q&linkCode=as2&tag=cellulari2003-21

Prince

It doesn't have usb type c as told in your article. It has micro usb 2.0.

Rodion

Huawei P9 Lite a great smartphone, but the user is more interested in a smartphone like Uhans H5000, who wins in the price (cheaper) and has a large memory and battery capacity

Stepus

Heard - good! But where is the guarantee that he is a good ?! Or maybe he is like all?

Smirnow

Quote from: Stepus on November 16, 2016, 17:22:49
Heard - good! But where is the guarantee that he is a good ?! Or maybe he is like all?

Huawei P9 Lite has its own niche in the smartphone market, but needs work as a competitor loses Uhans H5000, which is cheaper, has a large memory capacity and akkumulyatorai

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview