News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro S W700N Tablet 2-in-1 Review

Started by Redaktion, April 22, 2016, 13:04:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Super AMOLED style. The Samsung Galaxy TabPro S is a smart 12-inch tablet that comes with a usable keyboard good battery life and an impressive screen.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-Tab-Pro-S-W700N-Tablet-2-in-1-Review.163951.0.html

Gary

Well, At first I was excited

Finally a new generation large pad to replace my brilliant but worn out Samsung Galaxy Note 12.2.

As an architect I no long use pen and paper... GN12.2 + free Sketchbook has replaced yellowtrace, Android apps give me capabilities that aren't avialable on Windows, at a fraction of the cost...(or free)..

So SAMSUNG, this doesnt interest me

Where is my lastest GN12.2 with Wacom Pen,, its two years now and I am still on Android 4.4.

What I want is

A lighter, bigger, faster GALAXY NOTE 12.2 OR 14.4 OR EVEN 18.8

Not a bloated Windows 10 psuedo PC.. I have a Gigabyte P34G V3 with GTX970 if I need to do heavy grunt work

Sidney Johnson

Marko

Could I ask the reviewer or any owners to check the BIOS configuration of Galaxy TabPro S, if it is possible to disable secure boot? So that other operating systems can be booted. Thanks.

Mark56

Thanks for the review. I have one of these tablets and it has proven to be more reliable than the Surface Pro 4 which I returned. The Surface had poor battery life and would often not come out of sleep mode, even with the latest updates.
Samsung have released several updates to the tablet and it now lets you keep the display on for up to 10 minutes, you have to go to the Extras section in the Settings menu to change.
I have also found the touch response very quick and much better than the Surface Pro 4.

JW

Dear Steve, i have been following your reviews and notebookcheks reviews and i find them very accurate. well done. i have a question for this particular deivce though. the tab pro s. could you inform me how much is the battery duration in "load" mode. we know on wifi mode but not under heavy load. i amplanning to buy this and this is the only stat i do not have. thank you so much Steve. your help is critical.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview