News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

HP: Spectre 13 Flagship Notebook and new logo announced

Started by Redaktion, April 05, 2016, 12:46:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

HP emphasizes its will and ability to innovate in the notebook segment with the "world's thinnest notebook". The new Spectre 13 laptop is just 10.4 millimeters thin, but still sports an Intel Core-i processor. The 13.3-inch display ist just 2 millimeters thin, has the Full-HD resolution and waives a touchscreen option in favor of the thin construction. Interesting: You can also see a new HP logo at the lid of the high-end notebook.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/HP-Spectre-13-Flagship-Notebook-and-new-logo-announced.162626.0.html

Tomas

It´s anoying why  companies always trying to make a screen with Glossy display and not with matte.  I cannot use it outside or can I?  >:(

Codrut Nistor

If it's very thin is not supposed to be rugged, either, so - from my point of view - there is no need to bother with the display and make it usable outside. Speaking for myself, I only imagine myself using the laptop inside. For outside browsing/other tasks, there are plenty tablets out there.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview