News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Acer Aspire R13 R7-372T-746N Convertible Review

Started by Redaktion, March 31, 2016, 10:15:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Well-balanced. Thanks to a quad-hinge design, which allows the display to swivel into several different positions, the Aspire R13 supports a variety of usage modes. The hardware is noteworthy as well: Core i7 CPU, WQHD display, and Thunderbolt 3 port.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Acer-Aspire-R13-R7-372T-746N-Convertible-Review.161566.0.html

Brian Bloom

Is the Camera score accurate for this?  Why does it score a "33 / 85" when there is no mention in the review of any camera/webcam issues?

In the intro, it says this review is based on the very similar R13 R7-371T-779K model review, and that one scored an "83 / 85".  Did someone mistype the 83 into a 33 for this new model?  If so that could seriously change the overall scoring of the laptop.

Fredrick Tabanie

Dear All: I am looking for the motherboard of this Laptop, I blew mine after a powersurge. Any references will be appreciated. My number is +263 772855439. Fredrick.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview