News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo ThinkPad T460s (Core i5, Full-HD) Ultrabook Review

Started by Redaktion, March 30, 2016, 06:58:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Also a success with the base specs? After the high-end version of the ThinkPad T460s could already convince us, we now have a look at the base configuration. The Full-HD panel in particular, however, cannot fulfill the high expectations.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-ThinkPad-T460s-Core-i5-Full-HD-Ultrabook-Review.161561.0.html

Puppy

Another crappy display delivered by Lenovo to save $5 per unit that kills the whole product  >:(

odbc

The display keeps me from buying this. I want the functionality of the ThinkPad without having to pay for a 360 degree hinge (yoga), the lack of external battery swap (t460), or a touch screen I'll never use.

Plus I love 2.5" drives. Something the t460s doesn't use.

DavidP

Fully agree. I was all ready to get the T440s until i found out about their FHD panel problems with LG. Now looking into the T460s but it sounds from this artcile they have exactly the same panel lottery problems as with previous models...arggh..unbelievable. Turning away 100s/1000s of customers to save a few measly bucks! Get your act together Lenovo!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview