News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Acer One 10 S1002-17HU Convertible Review

Started by Redaktion, March 27, 2016, 19:27:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The small differences. At first glance, Acer's One 10 and the Aspire Switch 10E that we tested quite a while ago seem to be very similar. A closer look, however, reveals multiple (mostly sensible) modifications - but changing to a newer processor architecture does not belong to that.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Acer-One-10-S1002-17HU-Convertible-Review.161554.0.html

narendra singh

I am using or Barely able to use after purchase of  this "Acer One 10".
When Battery is close to 80-100%,it works fine,
As battery lowers, Touch screen doesn't work, neither it allows to work with Keyboard, as false random clicks keep on appearing on screen very fast.

In that battery state, even if we plug in adapter, it does not help. Leave it to charge till almost full, then it works. (don't forget to keep plugged to charging point in order to keep on working).
Practically it is a pain.

I purchased this product from Snapdeal and observing this problem from day one. Service centre said, there is no problem, as the problem is intermittent, it didn't  appear at that time.

Tommylee

Same here, random clicks forced me to disable touchscreen altogether. Moreover keypad often 'disconnects' despite fact it's physically connected to tablet, making device completely unusable. I'll try your method to keep battery fully charged. To all: think twice before purchasing this piece of crap

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview