News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Alienware 17 R3 Notebook Review

Started by Redaktion, February 22, 2016, 18:30:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Marathon runner. There are a lot of powerful gaming notebooks, but only few provide long battery runtimes. The third revision of the Alienware 17 turns out to be surprisingly enduring.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Alienware-17-R3-Notebook-Review.159535.0.html

Foster

The long reboot is caused by a faulty driver, it is the kionix free fall sensor. Either update this driver, or disable it and your reboot/restart times will be fixed. Notebook check if you do this please update the review 👍

JM

Decent soud? Where did the speakers-portion of the review disappear?

Vinh

Please add the anti-ghosting feature of keyboard to the reviews of gaming laptops.

mechadanger

Please update review with the 4K IGZO display they offer currently. for your amazing breakdown of the panels, April 2016.  Thank you!

Scott S.

I just got my Alienware 17 R4 with the 4k screen. I'm exchanging it because it has backlight bleed all along the bottom edge and right edge of the screen. Also, be warned that the 4k screen does not have gsync. I asked a Dell sale's rep before I made the purchase if the 4k screen had gsync. I was assured that it did. Alas, the computer has optimus and is not gsync compatible. I am contemplating a refund.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview