News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo anounces new ThinkPads T460s, T460, T560 and T460p

Started by Redaktion, January 04, 2016, 04:37:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Lenovo announces the ThinkPads T460s, T460, T560, and T460p at the CES. Lenovo uses a high resolution IPS display in the new ThinkPads.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-anounces-new-ThinkPads-T460s-T460-T560-and-T460p.157178.0.html

Arda

I am looking for a Thinkpad with Thunderbolt 3. So that I can use it with an eGPU setup. I want to have a real good battery life on the go and play my games when I'm home.

Do any of the new products have thunderbolt 3?

Michal

ssnep

I see a  PCIe SSD (256 GB) available on the T460,but what does it exactly mean ?that there will be a NGFF  2280 PCI-e  SSD beside the 2.5inch  HDD?or a 2242 one  like those on t450s?

so,anyway,is it possible for t460/t460p  to contain  two harddrives?(ngff+2.5inch)

HHS

Considering USB-C will be the future for all laptops, I don't understand why the latest Thinkpad T460x don't even include at least one USB-C.

sdrguy

Arda, I so agree with you! The X260 is very nice: small, modular, with a Trackpoint but no TB3 -- maybe some day in a docking station?  Lenovo, are you listening?  The T460s and T460p are also nice: added GPU, and also a docking option, but no TB3.  The Dell XPS13 and XPS15 both have a beautiful edge-to-edge display AND Thunderbolt 3 -- but no Trackpoint.  ** If Lenovo added TB3 to a new docking station, THAT would be a great solution. **

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview