News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo Ideapad Y700 17ISK 80Q0 Notebook Review

Started by Redaktion, December 31, 2015, 09:47:24

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Barebone gamer. Lenovo is doubling down on the gaming front with the Y700 series. The successor to last year's Y70 is better than before, yet it is still lacking in features common on competing gaming models.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-Ideapad-Y700-17ISK-80Q0-Notebook-Review.156808.0.html

vincentxp

its a good sight to see desktop replacement can last upto 11 hours paper work & wifi upto 5.5 hours.
i hope the wifi can last until 7-8 hours , it will make me live without the charger.
I'm HP Envy M7 user . its really comfort for me surf web & do paper work , once you usual with 17.3 " notebook.

vincentxp

the heat exhaust design is so well . its just  terrific like ACER dual fan design. 0% heat from the palm rest , its really great feeling for long hours usage , especially for gaming.

lolifox

Glad to see the reviews for the 17 and 15 inch models, is there going to be one for the 14 inch as well?

Blakleo

Hi,
I have read both the 15inch and 17inch reviews and am planing on acquiring  one of them in the spring when I save up however I am not completely sure which one would be better. I have been using a Samsung RF510(15inch) for the past 5 years and it performed exceptionally in both normal everyday work and gaming, however its been having some technical issues lately and an upgrade is in order.
So my question is in the long run say 5-6 years which would be better the 15inch or the 17inch version?
Thank you for taking the time to read through this.

Vodka

Dude, the answer obviously depends on what you need. AFAIK most owners of 15 inchers are happy with their purchases, and as for the bigger screens well you might as well get an AIO.

Curiosity

Does anybody know why GeForce GTX 960M has degraded performance in Cinebench R15 (OpenGL 64Bit) on Skylake platform ?
Just compare results from Skylake and Haswell notebooks for Cinebench R15 (OpenGL 64Bit) :
http://www.notebookcheck.net/NVIDIA-GeForce-GTX-960M.138006.0.html

It was degraded by 200% !  Paradox 8)

Curiosity

To be precise, degradation on average ( 9 reviews ): -50%
It has place on Skylake platform.

BILL HLUDZINSKI

Article mentions no overheating problem. Have 15" screen. Recently, after 6 hrs. of use, screen went black. Did not seem hot. Did you test with long on time, any problems?

Kevin Ccoyso Oblitas

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview