News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

HP Pavilion 15 (i7-6700HQ, GTX 950M) Notebook Review

Started by Redaktion, December 22, 2015, 21:23:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A balanced bundle. With the Pavilion 15-ak003ng, HP offers a well-equipped multimedia notebook in 15.6 inch format. Among others, there are a quad core processor, an IPS display and an SSD on board. However, it slightly tarnishes the good overall impression that the warranty is only one year.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/HP-Pavilion-15-i7-6700HQ-GTX-950M-Notebook-Review.156312.0.html

HaniX

The case is marginally reworked to house a better cooling solution compared to ULV Inte/AMD versions. Base is slightly thicker and exhaust grille is larger.

sobrasado

Hi!
I'd like to ask if are the poor brightness and color space of this model a big handicap in order to do photo and video editing (not at professional level)? Could I maybe improve the brightness a little by calibrating the screen? Thanx in advance

faizal mohamed

I am a professional CAD designer, i was in need of a strong performance and decent screen but this screen let me down. the brightness is very low, screen is not so sharp. i don't know much about benchmark and other stuff but it is really good in large scale design such as 3000 parts assembly of solid works, but screen is  big letdown

Arnold

I must say, this has to be the most detailed review on a laptop I have ever seen. I mad respect. I appreciate your work. I don't know if I missed the link to purchase it but I will just scroll back up to look for it. I love this detailed review very much. I was even amazed there is a section for comparison.
The next thing am doing after this is bookmarking and sharing this article.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview