News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

HP ProBook 450 G3 Notebook Review

Started by Redaktion, December 09, 2015, 09:22:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Office all-rounder. The Probook 450 G3's assets are found in low temperature development, quiet operating noise, decent input devices, and a good battery life. However, the matte, Full HD screen is a shortcoming. The total bundle is throughout affordable at a price of approximately 640 Euros. A Windows operating system is not preloaded.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/HP-ProBook-450-G3-Notebook-Review.155716.0.html

dj

Hi all
have a simple question : is the M.2 slot a SATA or PCIe connector ?
If we are talking about a PCIe slot , we'll be able to boot in NVMe mode with a new 950pro ?
thanx a lot

dannn

According to their sales team Probook 450 G3 i5-6200U not available with FULL HD 1080p screen in the UK  - this is embarrasing. If anyone can proof that I'm wrong please paste exact Product number or GTFO :)

JR

This review and the review of the 440 G3 are only reviewed with the 1920X1080 display.  I need the 1366X768 due to the larger size rendering of everything.  This review states the 1080 display does not have PWM.  However, another site had a review of the 440 G3 with the 768 monitor and although the same Intel Graphics 520, said the 768 display has aggressive PWM at 200 Hz.  I wish this site would have addressed the other display.  I was excited to receive my new computer I ordered (haven't received it yet), but now I more nervous.  I just returned a nice Asus that gave me horrible headaches due to this.  I took it from this site the HP 450 G3 768 would be OK, but now its looking like its not.  Does anyone have any better information on this, it would be greatly appreciated. :-\

Ferenc S

Quote from: dj on December 28, 2015, 12:36:30
Hi all
have a simple question : is the M.2 slot a SATA or PCIe connector ?
If we are talking about a PCIe slot , we'll be able to boot in NVMe mode with a new 950pro ?
thanx a lot
It is Sata 3 NGFF
Source: http://h20628.www2.hp.com/km-ext/kmcsdirect/emr_na-c04825517-1.pdf
Page 127

john

Thanks all the review, i wanted to buy this model but now i think i will for Dell inspiron online dell laptops store where i usually purchase. http://www.ezydeal.net/Category/DELL-101

Burhan Shaikh

Perfect laptop from HP! Just purchased the same model recently from wantITbuyIT. Normally, I don't read long posts, but it had been worth the time. The battery life is good unless you are doing something that involves a lot of processing power but do you recommend it for gaming?

Dennisb

Just bought this laptop but unfortunateley it doesn't match with the review. The cpu fan is almost always running and produces as much as 46 Db under average load.

Victor

Not for programmers!

In my work they bought a lot of these PC's, but we are programmers, the PC slow down, freezes, the fan is now damaged, too many blue screens while working. Not recommended for programming!

dodhin

i would like to know, if this laptop supports intel vt-x

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview