News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo Yoga 700 14ISK Convertible Review

Started by Redaktion, December 01, 2015, 08:34:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Mainstream convertible. The Yoga 3 14 gets a new name with updates to core components. What else is new for this Skylake refresh?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-Yoga-700-14ISK-Convertible-Review.154580.0.html

Aksgamer7

I liked this review but I have some comments to add on based on my experience with new laptop from Lenovo.

I brought this laptop during thanksgiving at a really good deal. I have the top model with core i7/Geforce 940M.

I am facing hardware scan errors for HD520 and DLL errors for NVidia driver right out of the box. Display is mediocre. I compared a picture against all my devices and color reproduction is really bad for me. It is on the dull side and whites are really on the off-white or yellowish side.

Brandon

You're not alone.  This product was probably rushed to the production line and not refined.

This is my second Yoga 700 and it's riddle with issues, eg. Phantom screen touches, sound failing, random cursor movements.  I'd rate this product a fail, so far since their support team has been unable to resolve the issues after 3 calls.  I'd say you'd be better off going with a Dell or HP product.

Shawn

Same issues. Second machine, ghost touching, random tabbing and window changes. Problem is intermittent.Thinking I may be obstructing the fan vents too much when I don't have it on a flat surface so I'll give it a few more days and test.Otherwise it goes back.

mmar3k

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-Yoga-Series-Notebooks/Yoga-700-Touchscreen-issue/td-p/2227675

gYogaGuru

This is a decent laptop. Fast, quiet, portable, thin,cool-looking. Fairly easy to open.
After getting through the issues with Windows 10 and the ghost circles, roaming mouse icon, slow launch File Explorer, and then other minor stuff, it works great.  Things i would change are the little shift key and the backspace to left of Home button. Bad keyboard design , but keyboard feels great and love the backlit mode look.  Touch screen has some issues for me. I scroll threw stories and keep accidentally opening them. I dont like that at all. Case gets smudged easily and keys also reflect smudges. Have to clean all the time. Screen at 14 inch is good, but sometimes i wish i had more screen space. i like the size for carrying around though.  Wish it had headphone jacks on both sides. Hope they stretch out the shift key in the future and make touch screen less sensitive when scrolling.

miki

Hi guys.
Is it possible to use keyboard in tablet mode (disable keyboard lock) ?
Thanks.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview