News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Acer Predator 15 and Predator 17 gaming notebooks now available for 1800 Euros

Started by Redaktion, November 27, 2015, 10:18:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The 15-inch G9-591 and 17-inch G9-791 are now available in parts of Europe with Skylake and GTX 980M GPU options.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Acer-Predator-15-and-Predator-17-gaming-notebooks-now-available-for-1800-Euros.154648.0.html

Pito4all

Eve

This is a long deserved review as, for years, I've been reading reviews which helped me guide my purchases investments. So it is time to give something back and, out of pity for my readers, I'll keep it simple and short.

I was looking for a gaming laptop. Specs: Skylake architecture, 16GB of DDR4 Memory, nVidia GeForce GTX 970M Graphic card, 15.6" IPS LCD screen, SSD+HDD, Illuminated keyboard, Not too ugly ;)

After long researches and reads, I ended-up buying an Acer Predator 15. It was honestly a bit out of despair after reading and seeing so much s#1t out there. The funny thing is that, back in the days I was assembling my own rigs, Acer was a big fat no go.

So my review in one word is: solid.

Build, design and performances are all rock solid. It is well built — yes, it is plastic, but it's sturdy plastic. It is well designed and thought-through. Last but not least, it performs extremely well. The Witcher III: Wild Hunt flows like the breeze, it's not even funny.

So if you're in the market for a 15.6" gaming laptop and its in your price range: go for it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview