News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

HP Envy 15 x360 Convertible (Core i5-6200U) Review

Started by Redaktion, November 27, 2015, 09:14:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A big step forward. Hewlett Packard eliminated some weaknesses that we found in a previously tested Envy model. The new version of the Envy 15 x360 makes a considerably more finished impression thanks to a Skylake processor, IPS screen and solid state drive. However, the laptop does not exactly belong to the budget devices priced at almost 1000 Euros.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/HP-Envy-15-x360-Convertible-Core-i5-6200U-Review.154485.0.html

FinnFellow

According to hardware manual of that device there is empty 2.5" sata drive slot 7mm inside. So moreover that M.2 slot, where 256 gb SSD is. But to utilize that 2.5" drive slot one needs special spare part from HP, that costs 50 € or more.

Personally I think that it is not user friendly to equip such laptop with just 256 gb M.2 SSD, while we have 10+ megapixel smartphones, FHD-videos, many apps and else data. So 512gb SSD should be minimum, but device manufacturers tend to use older, expensive ans slow write specs SSDs and not those good TLC 500 SSDs that cost only 180 to 225 euros. So if only they would had put such bigger sata3 ssd in that laptop with that price, it would be much better.

Phillips screens are not so good, so that dark screen of them is unfortunate.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview