News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Notebook Benchmarks

Started by Redaktion, November 11, 2015, 20:00:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Incomplete. While the console version received international acclaim, the PC version is causing all sorts of trouble. Performance drops here, crashes and graphics errors there: The fact is, Black Ops 3 doesn't currently appear to be very well developed. Does the game degenerate into incessant stuttering on notebooks too?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-3-Notebook-Benchmarks.153865.0.html

Alejandro

Kudos

Maybe the 860 used is kepler not maxell.... as the 850 is only maxell....

hknakn23

;D ;D ;D i own an intel hd 4600 graphic card on my laptop(i3 2.4 ghz) and i get 25-40 fps on black ops 3 ,its playable,no lags,its not perfect but does the job .i have an ssd ,i dont know if it affects fps.

Florian Glaser

AdamP

I have an 860m with i7-4710HQ (HP Omen laptop).  With all the latest drivers and updates, I am able to play on low/medium @1080p online with 60-80fps.  I am not sure why these benchmarks differ, but I definitely can get much better than this article says. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview