News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

FIFA 16 Notebook Benchmarks

Started by Redaktion, October 12, 2015, 05:43:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Routine Kick. Few games have the mass appeal of the FIFA football series. We took a look at its various aspects (Engine, Gameplay...) and our benchmark results will tell you what hardware you need to run FIFA 16 well. Is an entry-level system powerful enough to run the game fluidly?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/FIFA-16-Notebook-Benchmarks.151721.0.html

tomavia31200

hello,
thank you for this article about the game, but i have a serious problem i can't solve since it's been months and years i try to read and learn about how a game works and how to optimize it.
i have a gtx 860M and and i7 computer (MSI) that seems to be okay for playing at least fifa.
but the game runs veeerrryyy slow as my passes are diying to the feets of my players, i can't move them well, and it's not smooth... at all..
i tryed very low resolutions as high.. nothing changes.. i tryed to tweak every possibilities in nvidia settings.. in vain.
any recommendations or experience about that?
thank you very much for helping a fan.
tom

Christophe

You should test the frame rate during the video animations too. It's much slower than during the gameplay unfortunately.

Klaus Hinum

Thats why we left the replays away as a high framerate in these sequences is not important but skew the average for gameplay.
Wurde Dir von einem in unserem Forum oder durch Notebookcheck geholfen? Dann verfass doch einen User Testbericht über dein Notebook und gib damit etwas an die Community zurück!

Donny

Hi ,

My lappy is lenovo z40 -75 AMD 10 -7600 and GPU discrete  AMD R6  , memory 12 GB DDR3 ,  play Fifa 16 even though  on Low  is lag,
guys please need your advise

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview