News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

LG G4s Smartphone Review

Started by Redaktion, September 12, 2015, 23:34:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

And yet another sibling. The current G4 family from LG already got a new member with the G4c. Now we get the next sibling. The LG G4s sits right between the top model and the compact version in terms of size and features. Still, the G4s cannot convince us completely, despite the good genes.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/LG-G4s-Smartphone-Review.150493.0.html

MrRare

Very well written review (I know that I am a tad late). Just wanted to let others know that the price for this device has dropped quit a bit. In The Netherlands you can buy it in the local electronic store for about 220 euro (That's about 240 dollar or so?), if you go online, you can even find it for about 190 (220 dollar). Unless you are going for a Chinese brand (including the uncertainty about it arriving in one piece/at all + high shipping price +possible support/returning issues), you might not find any better phone by a known brand at this price point. Worth knowing in my point of view :D.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview