News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

HP seeing less profit and revenue for Q3 2015

Started by Redaktion, August 22, 2015, 09:23:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Hewlett-Packard announces poor results yet again for its 3rd quarter this fiscal year.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/HP-seeing-less-profit-and-revenue-for-Q3-2015.148393.0.html

Vlad

So sad, so sad, it's a sad, sad situation...Now on a more serious note, all these big companies all they want is to grow. To grow until they blow up, until they absorbe everything. Well, my lappy from 2008 (HP 6930P) is still usable and very good with no defects or faults. So, if you really want to grow, HP, then you should program your devices, just like many other do, to die after the warranty has elapsed. Doing so, you will get a new customers once every 2 years, which is ok. I really think users like me, which stick with a product for a very long time, are a pain in the a**. Don't worry, I'm still not interested in changing this wonderful "relic", as you would call it just to make us customers buy new stuff. And in all fairness, life is more than buying the latest gadget, blah blah blah. Why should I change this if it runs perfectly fine?
The worst part of these financial results is the fact that the lowend employees will take a beating, get fired or lower wages. Managers and people in upper management are not affected. Indeed, it's sad.

M.tarr

Well I bought the new HP Envy15" x360 with Bang Olufsen and within 3 days the power adaptor socket in the laptop broke and the machine was no longer charging I returned it for a refund..

oranj

Maybe if they didn't directly support oppression they'd have better sales. hpboycott. org/

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview